This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
Creamy ranch pork chops are the perfect go-to weeknight meal. Tender pork chops and red potatoes are covered in a creamy, zesty sauce in this 5-ingredient crock pot recipe!
As much as I love myand , my slow cooker will forever hold my heart. There really isn’t anything better than coming home to a hearty meal after a long day! These , , or are more delicious options for dinner that you can easily make in a crock pot!
Creamy Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
As a busy mom, I’m always on the hunt for recipes that one, don’t require a trip to the grocery store, and two, are super. This recipe checks both of those boxes with flying colors! Creamy ranch pork chops are not only delicious, but they’re also very simple to make. All you need to do is break out your , add some pork chops, potatoes, ranch seasoning, a can of cream of chicken soup, and then you’re free to run all of your daily errands while it cooks! This recipe is a family-favorite and one that my kids request all the time. I know it will be a hit with your family as well!
These slow cooker creamy ranch pork chops are just too good to resist. The pork is absolutely incredible. It just peels apart and melts in your mouth! And the sauce?! I could go on and on about this sauce. So simple but so flavorful! It coats the pork chops perfectly. My kids are a little ranch-obsessed so this sauce is their favorite! I always catch my youngest licking it off her plate. With flavor this good, you might just want to lick your plate too. Let’s get cooking!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This recipe’s ingredients are as simple as it gets. It really only takes 4 ingredients to make, 5 if you count chopped parsley for garnish! I usually have all of these ingredients on hand which makes this one of my all-time favorite recipes for busy weeknights.
- Pork Chops: I used thick boneless pork chops here! (Bone-in pork chops also work.) Because thick pork chops need more time to cook, using a slow cooker to make them is perfect! You get all of the tender, smoky goodness that thick pork chops have to offer with easy, hands-off preparation!
- Potatoes: I went for medium-sized red potatoes, but you can use any kind of potato you want here, really. Yukon and baby gold potatoes are great options too!
- : You can use canned cream of chicken soup or if you’re feeling ambitious! (It actually only takes a couple minutes to mix up and has the BEST flavor!)
- : Use your favorite packaged brand or make your own blend with my quick and easy recipe !
- Parsley: (Optional) This is sprinkled on top for a tasty, aromatic garnish.
How to Make Creamy Ranch Pork Chops in a Slow Cooker
There’s really nothing to it! This is one of those recipes where you add all of your ingredients straight to your crock pot and then end up with a masterpiece 6 hours later. Since it’s basically a meal in itself, serve as-is or withor !
- Prep Slow Cooker: Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add Veggies and Pork Chops: Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if used) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on the top.
- Mix Sauce Ingredients: In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet. Pour on the top of the pork chops.
- Cook: Cook on low for 6-7 hours and high for 4 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and pork chops and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Tips and Variations
Here are a few extra ways you can tweak the flavor and texture of this dish to your liking!
- Adjust Consistency: The original recipe added ½ cup of milk but I have added it before and it was a little runny for my liking. Feel free to add in a little milk at a time if you are wanting a thinner sauce.
- Making More Sauce: If you are doubling this recipe or wanting extra sauce to serve over things like , I would suggest using 2 cans of cream of chicken and 2 packets of ranch.
- Use Cream of Mushroom Soup: This recipe is great because you can swap out cream of chicken soup for ! It will give your pork chops a slightly more hearty flavor but they’re still so creamy and delicious!
- Add More Vegetables: In your next batch, try adding baby carrots, celery, or chopped onion!
- Use Chicken Instead: You can make this recipe 1:1 by swapping out pork chops for boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
These crock pot ranch pork chops make the BEST leftovers. I like heating them up over the stove and serving them overor noodles for a hearty lunch!
- In the Refrigerator: Store leftover pork chops and sauce in an for up to 3 days.
Note: When reheating your sauce, adding a splash of milk or chicken broth can help thin it out.
Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if used) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on the top.
In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet. Pour on the top of the pork chops.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours and high 4 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and pork chop and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Calories321kcal (16%)Carbohydrates33g (11%)Protein26g (52%)Fat9g (14%)Saturated Fat3g (15%)Cholesterol64mg (21%)Sodium771mg (32%)Potassium1238mg (35%)Fiber5g (20%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A93IU (2%)Vitamin C24mg (29%)Calcium77mg (8%)Iron8mg (44%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.