This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
This easy and refreshing no-bake strawberry cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert! The creamy cheesecake filling is mixed with a fresh strawberry puree and nestled inside a sweet graham cracker crust.
No-bake desserts are perfect for summer parties and I love that this cheesecake doesn’t require me to turn on my oven. If you’re looking for more no-bake dessert recipes for the summertime I have a classicrecipe too. I also love how this easy or these yummy .
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
No-bake strawberry cheesecake is a slice of creamy cheesecake heaven! The strawberry puree blends effortlessly into the cheesecake batter and creates the tastiest cheesecake without having to bake it. You will love the texture and flavor combination of this delightful dessert.
Every bite of the filling is bursting with tangy cream cheese, sweet strawberry puree, and bright lemon flavors that are irresistible together! The crunch of the crumbly graham cracker crust is a perfect contrast to the soft and sweet filling. If you’re looking for more strawberry recipes to devour, you should try this fresh strawberry, these amazing strawberry , or this popular cheesecake .
No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
Simple ingredients make this no-bake strawberry cheesecake easy to make! Start with the crust and build on it with this easy step-by-step recipe. For the best results, make sure all the cream cheese is at room temperature before you begin the recipe. All ingredient amounts are listed below in the recipe card.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Use a food processor to get fine crumbs.
- Brown Sugar: I love the sweetness brown sugar adds to this crust.
- Butter: Holds it all together and gives the crust a bit of a salty butter flavor. You will want to melt the butter first to bind it together.
- Salt: Just a pinch here because it will enhance the sweetness of the crust.
- Strawberries: Fresh strawberries to make the puree and garnish on top of the cheesecake. It’s bursting with strawberry flavor!
- Sugar: Granulated sugar adds sweetness to the strawberry puree.
- Cornstarch: Helps to thicken the puree.
- Vanilla: Vanilla extract adds flavor and depth to the filling.
- Softened Cream Cheese: Take the cream cheese out of the fridge early to come to room temperature.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Not cool whip, but whipping cream. Heavy cream will also be used to garnish the cheesecake!
- Lemon Juice: The addition of lemon juice adds brightness to all the flavors.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
The hardest part of making this no-bake pie is letting this set in the fridge. Be patient because it is so worth it!! We love cheesecake and any kind of strawberry dessert at our house, so this dessert is a win in our book! It’s simple to make but does take time to set up in the refrigerator. It’s great to make the day before you serve it.
- Make the Crust: Add the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- Press Crust Into the Pan: Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-inch pan and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the filling.
- Wash and Blend the Strawberries: Wash and chop your strawberries. Add them to a blender or a food processor and blend until pureed. Press through a fine mesh strainer with a rubber spatula to remove any pulp and seeds.
- Combine the Sugar, Cornstarch, Puree, and Lemon Juice: Add ½ cup of granulated sugar and the cornstarch to a small pot and whisk to combine. Add the strawberry puree and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice then stir to combine.
- Cook the Strawberry Mixture: Cook the strawberry mixture over medium heat until thick, about 5 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Make the Cheesecake Batter: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, remaining ½ cup of sugar, remaining tablespoon of lemon juice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Strawberry Mixture: Carefully fold the strawberry puree into the cheesecake batter.
- Pour into Crust: Add the no-bake strawberry cheesecake filling to the chilled crust.
- Chill: Chill the cheesecake for at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Garnish With Strawberries and Cream: Top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
Tips and Variations
No-bake cheesecake is less dense and heavy than baked cheesecakes. A little different than traditional cheesecake, but GOOD different. This no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is incredibly delicious, light, and tasty! Here are my tips and ideas for how to create a variety of inspired twists on this one amazing recipe!
- Crust Tips: Use the flat bottom of a glass or measuring cup to press the crust into the pan. This helps it stay together well without sticking to your fingers and making a huge mess.
- Cornstarch Matters: When making the strawberry sauce, cook it until it is very thick. This activates the cornstarch, which will help make your no-bake cheesecake stay together as it cools.
- Make Ahead of Time: Allow enough time for the no-bake strawberry cheesecake to set up. It’s super easy to make, but just needs time for chilling.
- Crust Variations: To change up the flavor try using chocolate graham crackers or crushed Oreos in the crust.
- Make It Mini: You can make mini cheesecakes by dividing the crust into a muffin tin lined with muffin liners and pressing it down firmly with your fingers or a flat-bottomed measuring cup. After the crusts have chilled, divide the filling evenly in the cups and chill for at least 3 hours.
Storing Leftover Cheesecake
Once you are finished with your no-bake strawberry cheesecake then you can store your leftovers to enjoy later! Wrap it up in plastic wrap or foil and place it in your fridge. It makes a great treat all week!
- In the Refrigerator: Cover with plastic wrap or foil or place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- In the Freezer: Before decorating, wrap the cheesecake in heavy-duty aluminum foil, or plastic wrap, or place it in a shallow airtight container. Store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator and add whipped cream and fresh strawberries before serving. It will remain good for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Add the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter, and salt in a medium-sized bowl and mix until incorporated.
Add the graham cracker mixture to a 9-inch springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and sides. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the filling.
Wash and chop your strawberries. Add them to a blender or a food processor and blend until pureed. Press through a fine mesh strainer with a rubber spatula to remove any pulp and seeds.
Add ½ cup of granulated sugar and the cornstarch to a small pot and whisk to combine. Add the smooth strawberry puree and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and stir to combine.
Cook the strawberry mixture over medium heat until thick, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, remaining ½ cup of sugar, remaining tablespoon of lemon juice, and vanilla together until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
Carefully fold the strawberry puree into the cheesecake batter and then pour it into the chilled crust.
Chill the cheesecake for at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped cream before enjoying!
Serving1ServingCalories645kcal (32%)Carbohydrates59g (20%)Protein6g (12%)Fat44g (68%)Saturated Fat26g (130%)Polyunsaturated Fat2gMonounsaturated Fat12gTrans Fat0.5gCholesterol122mg (41%)Sodium334mg (14%)Potassium243mg (7%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar42g (47%)Vitamin A1563IU (31%)Vitamin C34mg (41%)Calcium110mg (11%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.