This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip is packed with so many delicious flavors that friends and family won’t be able to get enough of it. Perfect for the pool or potlucks!
I love ranch-flavored anything, which is why I think this dip is so delicious. If you love ranch too, then you should try these ranch-flavored sides like these, this yummy , or this
Homemade Creamy Ranch Dip Recipe
The temperatures are so hot this week we have been loving our neighborhood pool and have been there every single day! We are doing our best to try to stay cool. We love to take snacks to the pool because it seems to be an all-day affair. All of my kiddos are fish and could swim all day long.
This creamy ranch dip has all of the ingredients I love in it, plus it gave me a chance to sneak some veggies in for the kids. This dip is positively addicting, and we couldn’t get enough of it! Whether you are heading to the pool or to a, plan on taking this dip with you! It is incredible! It will be the most addicting and delicious you ever eat!
Ingredients for Loaded Creamy Ranch Dip
All of these ingredients come together so well in this creamy dip adding such flavor and texture. It has red bell peppers, olives, corn, olives and jalapeño for some added kick. Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Cream cheese: Make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature so it can can be easily mixed in with other dip ingredients.
- Red bell pepper: Finely diced sweet peppers give the dip a great crunch in each bite!
- Jalapeno: If you want a bit more kick, leave the seeds and membrane in when you are dicing up the jalapeño.
- Black olives: One small can of sliced olives add a salty and slightly bitter taste.
- Corn: Drain one can or use 15 oz of fresh corn instead to add sweetness.
- Ranch seasoning mix: A perfect mix of herbs and spices that give this dip the classic ranch dressing flavor.
How to Make this Easy Dip
The ranch dip is creamy and amazing, filled with so much flavor. Just a few ingredients mixed together in one bowl all together. It is simple and comes together quickly.
- Combine all ingredients: In a medium-sized bowl add cream cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, corn, and ranch package. Mix together until incorporated.
- Serve: Immediately serve with your favorite chips or allow to chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
What to Serve with Poolside Dip
This creamy ranch dip will be a huge hit with family and friends! You will need to have plenty of things ready to go to scoop it up! Although you can’t go wrong with this dip, here are some of my favorite things to serve it with.
- Crackers: A salty cracker is the perfect platform for this creamy dip!
- Chips: A thick tortilla chip will be best to scoop without breaking your chip. Frito’s scoops work great!
- Fresh Veggies: This colorful dip looks great on a veggie platter with carrots, celery, and broccoli!
How to Store Ranch Dip
This creamy ranch dip can be made ahead of time and stored for days! It’s easy to whip up the day before you need it so you don’t have to spend time making it on the day of your party.
In the Refrigerator: Once you have made your dip then, store it in anand put it in your fridge. It will last about 3-4 days.
Originally Post on July 12, 2016
Calories216kcal (11%)Carbohydrates20g (7%)Protein5g (10%)Fat14g (22%)Saturated Fat7g (35%)Cholesterol42mg (14%)Sodium483mg (20%)Potassium243mg (7%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar5g (6%)Vitamin A1333IU (27%)Vitamin C32mg (39%)Calcium39mg (4%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.