This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
These carne asada nachos are a delicious and easy snack that is hearty and filling! Serve these as a side dish, appetizer, or the main entree! Whatever you decide, your guests will gobble it all up!
I love nachos of any kind because they are so customizable, and everyone in my family can agree on them! Try out some more nacho recipes like these, these , or these .
Carne Asada Nachos Recipe
Who doesn’t love nachos? They are packed full of cheese, ingredients, and that last crunch of a perfectly crispYou can cook them up as a side dish, an appetizer, or, in this case, a ! (Which equals easy cleanup). I love it when nachos are loaded with protein because it’s like a one-pan meal for my family. This recipe is not only simple, but it tastes delicious! It has protein, grains, and vegetables.
I like to prepare myat the beginning of the week and store it in my fridge to use for recipes like these along the way. Then, when I go to make these, the meat is already cooked and ready to go, and I just have to throw these together. You don’t want to miss these! The carne asada is so tender and juicy. It really takes these nachos up a level.
Ingredients in Carne Asada Nachos
These are an excellent option for a snack that will fill you right up. Throw them together, wait for them to bake, and voila… You’ve got yourself something delicious to munch on. Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- : Make ahead of time so that you can assemble the nachos quickly.
- Tortilla Chips: you can buy these at the store or make some on your own with .
- Cheddar Cheese: I like to use freshly shredded cheddar cheese form the block so that it melts really well.
- Vegetables: Roma tomato, jalapeños, red onion, avocado
- Toppings: , sour cream and cilantro
How to Make Carne Asada Tacos
Making theis the most time-consuming part, and even that is easy. Once your meat is cooked, you will be enjoying these nachos in a matter of a few minutes! Enjoy!
- Make : Prepare the provided before assembling the nachos.
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 375° Farenheit. Spray a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt cheese: Evenly space the tortilla chips on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese on the chips and place the pan in the oven for about 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese. Be careful to watch it closely so the cheese doesn’t burn.
- Add toppings: Chop the carne asada and layer on top of the chips along with the tomato, red onion, guacamole, sour cream, avocado, and any other desired toppings.
Carne asada nachos are the most versatile thing that you can make! Change up the cheese and all of the toppings, and you have an entirely different dish! Here are some ideas for you:
- Cheese: I like to use a sharp cheddar cheese to melt onto my chips but I also think that a drizzle of queso is delicious over the top!
- Protein: You can have carne asada as the only protein but sometimes I like to add a little cumbled or even some black beans as well.
- Garnish: I used fresh cilantro, sour cream, or but I also love to sprinkle on some chopped green onions or some pico de gallo. Sprinkle on some salt and black pepper and it’s extra delicious!
Can You Reheat Leftover Nachos?
Do you have leftover carne asada nachos, but you aren’t sure if they will taste as good the next day? With these instructions, they will!
- Once you are done then store your nachos in an airtight container and put them in your fridge. When you are ready to eat them, you can heat them up in your oven. Take them out of your fridge and put them on a baking sheet and cover them with aluminum foil. Cook them at 225 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Prepare the carne asada recipe provided before assembling the nachos.
Preheat your oven to 375° Farenheit. Spray a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Evenly space the tortilla chips on the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese on the chips and place the pan in the oven for about 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese. Be careful to watch it closely so the cheese doesn’t burn.
Chop the carne asada and layer on top of the chips along with the tomato, red onion, guacamole, sour cream, avocado, and any other desired toppings.
Serving1cupCalories828kcal (41%)Carbohydrates86g (29%)Protein19g (38%)Fat48g (74%)Saturated Fat14g (70%)Polyunsaturated Fat14gMonounsaturated Fat16gTrans Fat1gCholesterol49mg (16%)Sodium634mg (26%)Potassium569mg (16%)Fiber10g (40%)Sugar3g (3%)Vitamin A691IU (14%)Vitamin C10mg (12%)Calcium418mg (42%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.