This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are an easy and delicious treat! Crispy and golden, they’re perfect for all of your favorite sweet dips.
You can make so many different kinds of chips at home!, , and are some of my easy favorites!
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chip Recipe
Growing up, cinnamon toast was one of my favorite treats to have. It was so simple, but the mix of butter, sugar, and cinnamon was something I couldn’t get enough of. To this day, I’ll still make myself a piece of cinnamon toast as comfort food. Honestly, these amazing chips give me that same nostalgic feeling! They’re just as easy to make, but are perfectly crispy and can be used for so many different things! Make them for an after-school snack, an appetizer, or to use astopping! You can find more serving suggestions below.
I’m a sucker for chips. Especially sweet ones- and these cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are some of my absolute favorites. They are beyond easy to make. You only need tortillas, butter, cinnamon, and sugar to make them! And let me tell you! They are so unbelievably crispy and delicious without being deep-fried! I love to munch on them when they come out of the oven. They’re so warm with the best crunch! Pair these with your favorite sweet dips for a tasty treat! I have been loving them withand dips.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chip Ingredients
This is the perfect snack for a busy day. Only 4 ingredients to whip up these tasty cinnamon sugar chips! My kids love to snack on them. And honestly, anything that doesn’t require a grocery trip is a winner to me! Looking for measurements? You can find them in the recipe card below.
- Flour Tortillas: I always use flour tortillas because it’s what I have around the house. They bake perfectly, too! You can also use soft corn tortillas as a substitute. But keep in mind, corn tortillas are more delicate and will cook faster. If that’s what you choose to use, take off a few minutes of baking time.
- Butter: Melted butter is added to the cinnamon sugar mixture to make it smooth and rich. I always use unsalted butter here to keep things sweet.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar is a key player here. You can adjust the ratios to make it sweeter or less sweet as desired! I, personally, love these chips on the sweeter side!
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon adds the perfect warm spice! I love any cinnamon desserts. They’re so tasty!
Let’s Make Homemade Chips!
You’re going to love how easy this recipe is! It comes together in a snap. These chips are so tasty you won’t be able to get enough! Thankfully, they’re easy to make so you can always have a second batch! My kids always devour them, so it’s nice being able to make more with ease!
- Preheat: To begin, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave Butter: Melt the butter completely.
- Mix: In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Prep Tortillas: Lay out the tortilla and spread butter evenly over it. Then, sprinkle the two with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut Pieces: After cutting the tortilla into small pieces, place on a baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake: Next, bake for 9-11 minutes or until the tortilla is crispy. Move onto a plate then bake the second batch.
Tips for Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Whether you want to enhance your tortilla chips, or don’t know what to serve them with, I’ve got you covered! These sweet and tasty chips are sure to be a favorite at your house!
- Don’t Overcrowd Chips: If you’re making a double batch of these chips, either bake each batch separately or use 2 baking sheets. Overcrowding your chips in a pan will keep them from cooking thoroughly. Air flow is necessary fo the perfect crunch!
- Other Flavors: For a perfect fall treat, you can add a little homemade to your cinnamon sugar mix! I’ve loved this variation. You can also dip these in melted chocolate for a decadent twist!
- Dips and Serving Suggestions: I usually serve my cinnamon sugar tortilla chips alongside a sweet dip. , melted , fudge, and all taste absolutely divine paired with these chips. is also delicious! Perfect for a fall party.
Storing Leftover Chips
Here’s how to store your cinnamon sugar tortilla chips and enjoy them later! You’re going to love having these around. They’re perfect for munching on!
- At Room Temperature: Store your leftover chips in an airtight container. They will stay good for 3-5 days. If you want to extend the shelf life a little, use less butter when baking them. Oils make them more perishable over time.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the butter completely.
In a small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon.
Lay the tortilla flat and butter evenly over it. Sprinkle the two with cinnamon sugar.
Using a knife or a , cut the tortilla into small triangles and place it on a with parchment.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the tortilla is crispy. Move onto a plate then bake the second batch.
Calories339kcal (17%)Carbohydrates50g (17%)Protein4g (8%)Fat15g (23%)Saturated Fat8g (40%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat5gTrans Fat1gCholesterol31mg (10%)Sodium410mg (17%)Potassium81mg (2%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar27g (30%)Vitamin A360IU (7%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium71mg (7%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.