This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to use up your summer zucchini, making chips in the air fryer is the answer! They’re low-carb, seasoned to perfection, and perfectly golden and crispy!
Zucchini is one of my favorite summer veggies because of how insanely versatile it is. You can use it in so many different recipes and it slices the carbs in half! If you’re looking for recipes to fit into a low-carb or ketogenic diet, it’s the vegetable for you. You can make anything fromto , to ! For more unique ways to use up the rest of your summer zucchini crop, find my full list of recipes .
Keto Zucchini Chips in the Air Fryer
It’s no secret that zucchini is one of my all-time favorite veggies. Even though I already have so many differentup on the blog, I’m always looking for more to add to the collection! Air fryer zucchini chips are my new favorite addition to the list and are sure to win you over. They’re just too good! These zucchini chips are everything you could want from a snack- golden, crispy, and tossed in delicious seasonings.
The best part about this recipe is that you can enjoy your chips without any guilt! They’re super low-carb and work great fordiets. Combined with how absolutely delicious they are, you won’t want chips any other way. Serve them up with a for the perfect summer lunch! Your family is going to love having these around to munch on! They’re the best way to use up all of that leftover zucchini.
Only 4 Simple Ingredients to Make Them
This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover zucchini because you only need a couple extra ingredients to bring it together! They’re all things that you can find in your pantry. See my tips section below for more ways you can customize the flavor of your zucchini chips!
- Zucchini: I used medium zucchini here for the perfect sized chips! Pick zucchini that is dark green and free of blemishes.
- Olive Oil: Extra virgin olive oil gives these chips the best flavor.
- Paprika: Adds a touch of warm, smoky spice!
- Salt and Pepper: Enhance the overall flavor of your batch of zucchini chips!
How to Make Zucchini Chips in an Air Fryer
Air fryer zucchini chips is such an easy recipe to make, especially if you use a mandolin to slice your zucchini! These tasty, healthy chips are ready for your family to snack on in less than 15 minutes!
- Prepare Zucchini: Start by slicing your zucchini ⅛ inch thick with a mandolin. Pat to dry excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Add Seasonings: In a medium-sized bowl add the zucchini, olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper.
- Add to Air Fryer Basket: Lay the zucchini in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook: Cook at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chips and fry for an additional 2-3 minutes. Check the chips frequently to make sure that they don’t burn.
Tips for Making Perfect Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Here are a couple more things to keep in mind as you make your delicious air fried zucchini chips. You can easily tweak the flavor to your liking. Each batch will turn out so perfectly, you’re going to love them!
- Use a : Using a will make your life so much easier! It gives you thin, even zucchini slices every time.
- Don’t Overcrowd Air Fryer: Only cook a small batch of these chips at a time. Air flow is crucial for them to cook through properly. If there’s not enough space between each chip, they may end up soggy instead of crispy and golden.
- Switch Up Flavor: Feel free to customize these zucchini chips with all of your favorite seasonings and spices! A few fun ideas to try are , , , or even just a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and garlic powder!
Storing Leftover Chips
Because these zucchini chips are so easy to whip up, sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach when I make a batch. Good news is, you can easily store them and snack on them later!
Start by slicing your zucchini ⅛ inch thick with a mandolin. Pat to dry with a paper towel.
In a medium sized bowl add the zucchini, olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper.
Lay the zucchini in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Cook at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chips and fry for an additional 2-3 minutes. Check the chips frequently to make sure that they don’t burn.
Calories56kcal (3%)Carbohydrates5g (2%)Protein2g (4%)Fat4g (6%)Saturated Fat1g (5%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat3gSodium12mg (1%)Potassium387mg (11%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A356IU (7%)Vitamin C26mg (32%)Calcium24mg (2%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.