This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
For a quick and delicious breakfast, try making frozen sausage patties in the air fryer! In less than 10 minutes they turn tender and juicy, perfect for adding to your favorite English muffins!
For chaotic, busy mornings, air fryers are a lifesaver! They makequick and easy. You’ll have to try these out as well!
Frozen Sausage Patties in the Air Fryer
I know I seem like a broken record, butare the BEST for cooking frozen food. ( , , , the list goes on and on!) You’ll see today why they’re so great for breakfast, too!
Now, you know when you’re craving a sausage McMuffin but breakfast is over? With these air fryer breakfast sausage patties, you can achieve the same result in minutes from the comfort of your kitchen! They only take 8 minutes to cook and end up perfectly cooked and so juicy every time.
This ingredient list is as simple as it gets. A bag of frozen sausage patties and your cooking spray of choice is all you need!
- Frozen Sausage Patties: You can usually cook about 6-8 at a time, depending on how big your air fryer is. Just make sure there’s plenty of room in between them, air fryers need plenty of air flow to cook properly.
- : This will give your patties a slightly crispy crust. Yum!
How to Make Sausage Patties in the Air Fryer
Juicy, crispy goodness in less than 10 minutes. With how easy these sausage patties are to make, they’ll become a new breakfast staple!
- Preheat Air Fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add Patties to Basket: Then add the frozen sausage patties to the bottom of the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook more or less depending on the size of your patties. Also spray with non-stick cooking spray if you want them crispy.
- Air Fry: Close the basket and cook in the air fryer for 4 minutes flipping the sausage halfway through the cooking process. Then cook an additional 4 minutes or until it reaches desired crispiness.
- Serve: Serve warm and enjoy!
Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind so your air fried sausage patties turn out as delicious as possible!
- Cook a Single Layer at a Time: Again, air flow is crucial for air fried foods to cook through properly. Only cook a single layer at a time with plenty of space in between each patty. Patties stacked on top of each other may remain frozen or undercooked.
- Easy Cleanup: Try using ! They’re so convenient! You can just throw them away when you’re done cooking your sausage patties, without having to scrub away oil and grime.
Storing Leftover Patties
If you have leftover sausage patties, keep them in the fridge in an airtight container. They will stay good for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave, in a skillet over medium heat, or the air fryer for a few minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the frozen sausage patties to the air fryer tray or basket in a single layer. Cook more or less depending on the size of your patties. Spray with non-stick cooking spray if you want it crispy.
Close the basket and cook in the air fryer for 4 minutes flipping the sausage halfway through the cooking process. Cook an additional 4 minutes or until it reaches desired crispiness.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving1pattyCalories129kcal (6%)Protein6g (12%)Fat11g (17%)Saturated Fat4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fat2gMonounsaturated Fat5gTrans Fat0.1gCholesterol31mg (10%)Sodium270mg (11%)Potassium105mg (3%)Vitamin A32IU (1%)Vitamin C0.3mgCalcium4mgIron0.5mg (3%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.