This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my.
These air fryer frozen taquitos are quick and easy to make for a snack, dinner or side dish! Inside each taquito is packed with protein and flavor!
The best recipes come from my air fryer! My favorite, and are all tried and true favorites that cook best in an air fryer.
Air fryer frozen taquitos are one of my go-to dinners or snacks with family. It is so simple to make and still has all the flavor inside each taquitos. Dress them up or eat them plain and enjoy all the goodness these taquitos have to offer. These José Olé frozen taquitos are the perfect way to create a meal or snack. Shopping at Walmart has made it easy to for me to pick up and grab just the amount of boxes to feed my kids. We love adding toppings or dips like, or for more topping options.
Using an air fryer creates a convenient crispiness on the outside but the soft beefy inside is full of flavor. Don’t have an air fryer?! Using a microwave or a traditional oven also works as well. Whether it’s family dinner, an evening with friends, snack time, or simple crave-able taquito creation select an occasion and show it off! Prepare your José Olé frozen taquitos just the way you like them!
What you Need to Make Easy Taquitos
Cooking air fryer taquitos is super simple and comes together quickly. You can use any type of taquitos from José Olé. These frozen taquitos are packed with flavor and have the best taste and texture when using an air fryer. Enjoy these taquitos as a main dish usingas a side or topping.
- José Olé Beef Taquitos: Beef has savory shredded beef and zesty green chiles, all wrapped up in a freshly baked corn tortilla to deliver the perfect crunch every time.
- José Olé Chicken Taquitos: Packed with tender, shredded chicken, green chiles, authentic seasonings and spices, all wrapped in a crispy, oven-baked corn tortilla for the perfect crunch every time.
- Olive Oil Spray: This will help keep the frozen taquitos from sticking to the air fryer.
Toppings are endless! Add these toppings and more to your plate when making air fryer frozen taquitos. Create your favorite dinner in matter of minutes with these delicious topping ideas.
- Shredded lettuce: Shred lettuce or purchase a bag of shredded lettuce to save time.
- Olives: Slice olives in quarters or in slices for flavor.
- Tomatoes: Fresh is best but canned tomatoes will work great too. Drain the canned diced tomatoes so the watery substance does not moisten the taquitos.
- Sour cream: Just a dollop is a great way to dip the air fryer taquitos.
- Avocado: Slices or dice up a ripe avocado. Adds color and great flavoring!
José Olé Taquitos
José Olé Taquitos has a few options of flavors for taquitos besides beef and chicken. Make this snack unforgettable with the endless amounts of toppings, sides and dips to try with your taquitos.
- Chicken and Cheese Taquitos: Our fan-favorite Chicken & Cheese Taquitos combine tender grilled chicken and melty cheddar cheese with onions, peppers, and authentic seasonings, all wrapped inside a crispy oven-baked flour tortilla.
- Beef and Cheese Taquitos: start with a fresh flour tortilla that’s filled with shredded beef and real cheddar cheese, then seasoned with authentic Mexican spices to deliver a snack that’s cheesier, meatier and crunchier than ever before.
How do you Make José Olé Taquitos without an Air Fryer?
It is quick and easy to create the best taquito from José Olé. Using an air fryer, microwave or oven will still have the best results when cooking frozen taquitos. Follow the directions located on the back of the José Olé box for full instructions.
- Air Fryer: This is the best and fastest way to cook frozen taquitos. Has a crispy outside shell with tender and juicy beef.
- Microwave: This method is fast and easy. Within 30 seconds you have a warmed up taquitos.
- Traditional Oven: Classic method that is great for large quantities when feeding a crowd.
The Best Tips for Taquitos
Taquitos are simply easy and it doesn’t take much to make them. Here are some tips to help make sure that your frozen taquitos are perfect every time.
- Cracking: To avoid cracking make sure that you do not overcook the taquitos.
- Flipping Taquitos: It is best to move the frozen taquitos in the air fryer after a few minutes of cooking.
- Overcrowd: Be sure not to add too many frozen taquitos into the air fryer. The taquitos will have a hard time cooking evenly.
- Non-Stick Air Fryer: If you do have a non-stick air fryer you do not have to spray with the oil.
Make it a complete meal with these favorite side dishes or toppings to serve with air fryer taquitos. If you love to dip your taquitos try my homemadeor dressing on the side. and are great additions to toppings and adds in more flavor. Serve this all together for a delicious meal that your whole family will love!
How to Store Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
Most of the time there are little to no leftovers when making José Olé taquitos. If there is, it is even simpler to store and reheat the taquitos.
- Refrigerator: Store your cooked taquitos in the fridge for up to 4 days, or put in a freezer-safe container for up to 2 months.
- Reheat: Place back in the air fryer to reheat at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until warm again.
Place 8-10 José Olé taquitos in a single layer in the basket.
Cook at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.